Thursday, July 14, 2005

Arrival

So, I've finally arrived on Coruscant.

It took much longer than expected, but the pilot insisted that it would be better if we stopped by Kessel on the way. I don't know much about Kessel, or why we would go there, but he was quite certain. As little as I know about astro-navigation, I felt quite secure in the fact that he knew better than I.

He did seem quite knowledgeable, after all. He told me that my status as a senator allowed us to bypass Coruscanti customs, and simply proceed to the planet below.

He seemed quite happy about that.

I wonder if it takes a long time to go through a customs check?

10 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Tell 'em you're one of A-dawg's fly girls, and you won't have problems.

6:13 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

...Mon Mothma?
...a Jamaican Mothra?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome to Coruscant, senator! Look out for those unlicensed air taxi drivers at the spaceport.

12:00 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Hey Mon!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Senator Mothma,

That movie where Godzilla you fought, I enjoyed. Though different you looked there.

8:43 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Golly! Getting through customs must be a serious hassle!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

it seems that it is taking you a long time to go through that customs check

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home