Monday, August 22, 2005

A Clue

So, I've spent the last few weeks looking into the mystery of my missing suitcase, because... well, I really don't want strangers getting into that bag. *blushes*

Unfortunately, my guards and I had been getting nowhere, until today.

I was at the Mall of Coruscant, looking for new clothes, and this Bothan just walked up to me and handed me a data chip. He mumbled something about 'nearly dying for this information', and then he wandered off, without giving me a chance to thank him or even ask what information he meant.

On the chip, I found the most horrifying thing...

It seems that they're going to put my case up for auction in a little bar in the the lower city. My guards tell me this must mean that the captain of that ship hid the 'spice' that the authorities were looking for in that case.

I... I don't know what to do.

Someone is going to sell my personal belongings! Master Yoda has suggested that I should avoid the lower city, but given the circumstances, I can't just let someone rifle my underclothes, can I?

*sniffle* Can someone please help?

10 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Oh word! I been meanin to get down there for a while, ya know, cause... bored... Plus you can't do better than the Chosen One for personal protection, girl.

9:50 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

get off mon,ani.find typho,i advice you.*nod*

12:38 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Shuh, Typhus couldn't protect his way outta a wet paper bag.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Listen, Ani, I've been working for Senator Amidala for years and she's never had a complaint about my service. Don't you think she would've fired me by now if I couldn't do my job?

6:29 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Uh... what sort of accessories are in there that you can't let go of, Senator?

I've never seen such devotion to undergarments before...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

*shrug* I dunno, man. I jus know she spends more time gettin protected by me these days, yo.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Yeah, I guess vacation on Naboo counts as protection.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Domaine peiriere viognier Price comparisons wholesale valium in mexico Black+and+white+wedding+invitations Lithium and pain relievers http://www.laptops-computer-shopping.info bingo game accent area rug travel Mp3 music downloads for dial up Search engine placement chile mercedes c36 amg buy diet pill Effective meetings via conference calls baseball fantasy auto insurance quote Used camping trailors Nokian tires retail prices

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home