Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A very long week...or two

I'm quite sorry for my absence over the last few weeks, but we had a couple of... incidents while arriving in Republic City that have caused some considerable trouble.

First, as it turns out, my pilot was attempting to smuggle some kind of 'spice' onto Coruscant by way of my very own luggage. This led to quite the horrific search and seizure process, and let me tell you, the Coruscanti authorities are very... thorough.

I think I'm going to need therapy.

They put me in a holding cell overnight, where they actually expected me to sleep on a mildew infested cot, and use the fresher in front of complete strangers. I did meet a nice woman named Trixie while there, though, who suggested that if I were ever in the lower city, and in need of work, she would 'set me up'.

I don't know what that means, but I thought it was quite kind of her.

Just when we thought that all had been put right; that is, when they let me out of that awful holding cell, we realized that there was a further problem.

It seems that while the authorities were searching my luggage, they somehow misplaced a piece. The bag with my... err... personal items in it. They've been since unable to locate it. It would appear then, that all of my undergarments are officially missing in action, with no probability of ever showing up again.

I am in dire need of an appropriate place to shop, and very quickly.

15 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Try the Mall of Coruscant, M-girl. Pads drags me there at least three times a week, yo. An then I get to watch her try on clothes for, like, ever... and Force help me if I stop payin attention for twenty seconds...

Oh, sorry...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

That's horrible... you should bring them to court.

3:02 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Hmmm...that's bad news really bad.
Looks like we may have to raise the price of our "special spiced" brownies.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Um, Senator Mothma, some words of wisdom:

Away from the Lower City you should stay. If in the Lower City you find yourself, lock the doors on your airspeeder you should, and roll up the windows you must. To anyone there speak not.

If a Jawa in an overcoat you meet, buy a watch from him, you should not. Genuine Rolexes they are not.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

Oh, thank you for the suggestion, Mr. A-Dawg, I shall certainly give that a try.

I believe you're right, Princess, and I think I will. We can't have the authorities getting too out of hand, after all.

Brownies, Mr. Juice? I'm afraid I don't know anything about brownies.

Thank you for the advice, Master Yoda. I don't even know where the lower city is, though, I'm afraid... And when I asked my bodyguard, he just laughed.

8:01 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

never ever try the spiced brownies,mon.because the spices are taken from qui-gon's...nevermind.

10:48 PM  
Blogger flu said...

uh...what's a "fresher"? how does one use a "fresher"?

I thought "fresher" was a description regarding comparison of fruit, like 'naners... or brownies, like QGJ &JJ's... or veggies, like 'maters... or pudoo, like Bantha's... or breath, like Yoda's... etc. ad nauseam...

7:10 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Uh, Fluke, they don't have "freshers" on Tatooine? People just use a hole in the ground even when they're not playing Survivor?

Eeeuw!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

I've found that Frederick's of Coruscant has some good deals. Not as nice as Victoria's Secret, but they're more expensive, although of higher quality.

What, I have to wear SOMETHING under these robes, people.

1:08 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Why'd they cut you out of the movie? You're important to the big story, are you not?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Loss of undergarments? Oh dear. Sounds like something Mace would promote.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

"What, I have to wear SOMETHING under these robes, people."

Barriss, whoa.

(slow grin)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mon Mothma said...

*blushes at the discussion of freshers*

Thank you for the suggestions, Knight Offee, I will take that into account when shopping.

Movie, Mr. Lars? Did you mean the Godzilla Eats Tokyo movie? I get this all the time... Despite the relative similarity, I assure you that was not me.

This undergarment loss is certainly becoming an adventure...

12:15 AM  
Blogger Agen Kolar said...

yo yo shoud try the Temple mall M-DAWG.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home